Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday 8 February 2016

Silent Worship From the Heart Poem (Original)


This is my first heartfelt poem to My Lord.

To: Jesus,

Let my worship touch Your heart, O God
I want to bless You with my worship
Not with singing but with my heart
My hands lifted high to You
Let my worship bring so much joy to You Lord
For nothing can compare to how much You are worth to me Lord

Soaking in Your presence Lord
Tears flowing down from my eyes
I'm in awe of You
I'm in awe of Your amazing presence

You are all I need Lord
Pouring out my heart to You
Speechless, connecting my heart with Yours
With worship song playing in the background

You alone understand all the troubles I am going through
For You are walking with me through it all
The loneliness, rejection and disappointments
I give it all to You
I release it all to You
Let whatever in me worship You Lord
Holding nothing back
Nothing at all

My pride has caused my downfall countless times
I am burdened for I desire the wrong things in life
That can never ever satisfy me
My stubbornness and rebellion has caused me so much pain
Pain that I can avoid going through
If only I just listened to You
If only I was obedient to You

Even when I have failed immeasurable times
You have never given up on me
You have never left me nor forsaken me
Thank You for Your faithfulness towards me
Thank You for pouring unconditional love and undeserved grace towards me

You deserve so much more
Than how I have been treating You
You are so precious to me
But I have taken You for granted many times
Your love is from everlasting to everlasting
For those who keep Your love is ever so blessed forevermore

I want to love You more
I want to love others more
For they are Your creation and You love them
Many times I have failed to love
Coz of my selfishness

I want to be more like You Lord
I want to know Your heart
I wanna grow deeper in Your love
I wanna grow deeper in Your word

Let Christ be greater and I become less
Teach me to love like how You love
For there is no greater love than Your love
Coz Your love never fails

Only You alone can satisfy the deepest longing in my heart
For You are the living water that quenches the thirst in my soul
All that is within me shall praise Your name
To God be the glory and honour forevermore!

By: Caylene,
His sweetheart




No comments:

Post a Comment